14 Feb 2012

Chingay 2012 - 40th Anniversary

Good Day to everyone!

Today I want to share with you the pictures that I captured during Chingay Festival 2012.

1st of all, I want to say thank you to Bukit Batok CC for giving out the free ticket for clubsnap members via xmilkbarx. As one of the lucky recipient, I feel so proud to be one of the person who witnessed how grand the Chingay Festival was.

Chingay 2012 marks the 40th Anniversary of the parade. The overall theme of the parade is Love, Care, Kindness Everywhere.

There is a one special thing of Chingay 2012, this parade is not like normal parade that marching on the road, but it was a waterway parade that cruised along the Pit Building.

There were a lots of water and splashing, and since I sit on the purple sector (second rows) I must extra careful take care my camera =)

The best thing was, at the end of the day, they were fabulous and spectacular fireworks.

The overall parade was extravaganza!! I love it so much!

Thanks for dropping by!
















































5 comments:

WOW!! Your pictures are just AWESOME!! Love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you so much for the compliments.

Wow, I wish I could be there to see. Fantastic!

Yes, it was really fantastic indeed. You must go and see yourself next year.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails